Thursday, June 19, 2008

Take 'n Issue


Take ‘n Issue

You want me to take issue?
Oh! Pa-lee’s gimme a tissue.
Why should I vote in 2008?
I ain’t got no can-i-date!
Don’t matter what I say,
They do what they want anyway!
If you want me to speak up,
Then why don’t you listen up!
All you wanna do is win
And sign bills with a fancy pen
Got $1000 shoes on your feet
But don’t care if I eat
On everything you put a tax
You ain’t hearin’ the facts
If it’s up to me
You ain’t gonna see
That big ol’ house on the hill
You gonna get down here and feel
And see what it’s like to be real
You need to be where they kill
And where they plow the field
Where the sick can’t buy their pills
I ain’t gonna argue with you
Cause now you’re through
You better take note
I’m gonna vote


Melissa Daniels
6/19/08

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home